Promotions by Event
Promotions by Industry
On Sale Items
Hello Guest, Login
Promotional & Custom Printed Backpacks
Total Items: 85
Use Default Sorting
Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
The Pennant Drawstring Cinch Backpack
The Park City Backpack
The Locker Drawstring Cinch Backpack
Downtown Sling Backpack
The Armada Sling Backpack
The Bamm-Bamm Backpack
Thunderbolt Deluxe Backpack
Budget Sling Backpack
Sling Shot Sling
Boomerang Messenger Bag
The Matrix Backpack
The Brooklyn Deluxe Sling Backpack
Adventure Deluxe Sling Backpack
Useful Tips When Packing Backpacks for Students
Tips to help kids and students prevent injury when using a promotional backpack:
• Lighten the pack load. No matter how well designed the backpack is, doctors and physical therapists recommend that kids and adults carry packs of no more than 10% to 15% of their body weight to reduce injury and fatigue. Use a bathroom scale to weight the pack: for example, the backpack of a student who weighs 75 pounds shouldn't weigh more than 7.5 to 11.5 pounds.
• Make sure the student has the pack evenly across the shoulders so it will not strain any muscles. Also tighten the straps enough for the backpack to fit closely to the body, this way the backpack should rest evenly in the middle of the back and not sag down and make the student hunch over to hold the bag up.
• Place heavier items, such as textbooks, closest to the center of the backpack.
• Make sure kids don't tote unnecessary items if they can avoid it to reduce weight.
Look for these signs to ensure the backpack is not too heavy or large for the student.
• They struggle to get the backpack on or off
• They have back pain
• They lean forward to with the backpack on
Copyright 1997 -
Browse By Category
Browse By Price
BROWSE BY BRANDS
Browse by Price
New Promo Items
Sling Customized Backpack